KEEPING YOU SAFE
In the current climate, we at the Waterford know that continuing to provide the most stringent standards of hygiene are paramount in keeping everyone safe.
To this end we have taken the following steps :-
1. We use anti viral fogging technology to regularly disinfect all areas of our bar, restaurant and hotel.
2. We have sanitisation stations at all doors and contact points and we regaularly sanitise all equipment and all staff wash there hands every twenty minutes or after every service;
3. Protective screens are installed in our restaurant checking in area;
4. All of our tables are adequately socially distant from each other to keep you safe;
5. All tables and chairs are sanitised after every use;
6. We follow government guidance and law regarding social mixing;
7. All staff wear the appropriate PPE when serving you.
We are here to help keep you safe. We hope to see you soon.